Tuesday, October 26, 2010

First Birthday Photo Shoot

Here is a sneak peak of Angie's wonderful work!
We had a blast at Botanical Gardens taking W's one year pictures.  I think my parents, Dee Dee and Papa, had as much fun playing as William did!  We can't wait to see the rest of the photos! (These are just in the first 15 minutes!!)  Angie does such great work!!!  We are more than pleased with the few we have seen! We will be overwhelmed when we get to see them all!!!


William had a great first birthday! 
We had our family over to celebrate at my parents house in Birmingham.  We  had good food, great cake and bunches of fun!  William was overwhelmed with all the people and new goodies!  He is such an amazing baby and I can't believe it's been a year since we first held him in our arms!  We thank God everyday for blessing us with a happy and healthy child!  Oh- and we can now sleep through the night!  Another little blessing we are very thankful for!
(I will add more pictures from his party when I can up load them)


At William's one year check up he weighed 24½ pounds and I can't remember his height off the top of my head and I left the sheet at my parents house in Birmingham.  But, he is in the 75% for weight and 100% for height!  So, he is just perfect :)  And, finally we are caught up on shots!  That is a great feeling!!! 

No comments: