Saturday, March 20, 2010

Caught Ya!

I know the video is a little dark but, when you can catch your baby laughing you go for it! Plus the sound is priceless! He was having the time of his life with his daddy! He chuckled for about 30 minutes. He only stopped because he gave himself the hiccups:)

This video cracks me up. William is talking up a storm! He loves just looking at himself in the mirror and chatting it up. Every time I try to catch him he stops and just looks at the camera. So, this is the best I could get! But, he will talk to himself for hours! He just chats and giggles up a storm! We are truly enjoying every minute with him!

3 comments:

Courtney said...

So CUTE!!!

JJ said...

best. sound. ever.

Amy said...

I love the giggles! It's amazing how happy it makes us grown ups to hear a baby laugh :)