Friday, March 19, 2010

Food and Feet

Well, today we started William on rice porridge. It is very exciting because he has been watching us eat like a hawk. He is ready to be eating with us. I don't think he had any idea what to expect. But, here goes....
I think he was in shock that we were finally giving him some food!!!
"Finally, this is for me!!!"
He was extremely excited to say the least!
" I think I like it!!!"
YUMMY!!!

The home nurse said he probably would not eat that much the first couple times but, William liked it so much he ate almost the whole serving.... Go figure!!!
A little water to wash it down.....
I just love the little cups they use here in DK.

And after my bath my second favorite thing.... my feet!
We can barely keep them out of his mouth these days:)
Even though he looks like he is in pain, he loves it!!

No comments: