Thursday, July 1, 2010

Blessed....

We are truly a blessed little family of three!  On June 20th, William was Baptized.  It was such a wonderful and special morning and William was amazing during the Baptism.  Below are just a few pictures from that day that I love!  Sadly with all the chaos Justin, William and I did not get one picture together! So, If you got one please send it our way!!!  But, we got many of him with his wonderful Godparents (Joseph and Amy) and in his amazing gown (made by DeDe)!
I just love William's God Parents!!!! They are amazing!
My mom, William's Dede, makes the best clothes. 
But, this Christening gown is a work of art! 
I am just amazed at what my mom can do! 
Justin and I are Judah's God Parents
Joesph and I are Piper's
Joesph and Amy are William's
and
Aunt Dianne and Uncle George are Zac's
And of course a cake:)

No comments: